Slice of Life Tuesdays

So my mom does this month long Slice of Life challenge, and they do a regular weekly challenge with a SOL every Tuesday so I guess this post means I'm starting? 

___________________________________
hallways

bell
white plastic inside my ears
skip
skip
play
you and I we're flying on an aeroplane tonight
we're going, somewhere where the sun is shining bright
pause
3 days
sunny and seventy degrees
play
just close your eyes and
skip
she and I went on the run
don't care about religion
I'm gonna marry the woman I love
down by the wexford border
skip
how would you feel
if I told you I loved you
it's just something that I want to do
pause
open the door
sit down
bell
class
____________________________

This is basically my daily loop of songs during passing period at school.
"Barcelona", "Nancy Mulligan", and "How Would You Feel (Paean)" they're all by Ed Sheeran. Divide has really been speaking to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Marks The Beginning